Small Groups are for students to connect with their friends and grow in God so they can change their world!
What are Small Groups?
Small Groups are 4-12 students who meet together weekly with an adult leader(s) for the purpose of growing in their faith. Here are some things you can expect at small groups:
- FUN – Everybody is rally friendly and inviting. There’s a feeling of trust and security to just let loose and be yourself!
- OPEN DISCUSSION – Small Group is the perfect place to share your thoughts on everyday stuff, ask questions, and learn that others are going through a lot of the same things you are!
- SUPPORT – Our desire and goal is that every person who attends a Small Group not just feel good for an hour or so, but to experience a dynamic environment of friendship that makes a difference for the whole week!
Where do Small Groups meet?
- Middle School groups meet on campus on Wednesday evenings 6:30-8:00pm
- High School groups meet on campus on Thursday evenings 6:00-8:00pm
What kinds of things do we talk about at Small Group?
We equip our small group leaders with whatever they need to meet the needs of their small group. Come to small group and you’ll learn about things like: talking to God, walking with God, healthy communication, dealing with parents, purity, serving others, school, media, understanding the Bible, loving people, and lots of other stuff!
Will my Small Group have outings?
Sure! We typically have lots of small group connection events like bowling, movie night, roller skating, bullriding, and other stuff to do with other small groups! Not only that, but small groups regularly get out and DO things with their faith like helping those in need!
What happens if a group is full?
We have limited the groups to 12 students so that each group will be able to experience the unity and intimacy small groups offer. We are constantly looking for more adults to lead our students and will make every effort to find more leaders when the groups become full and we have other students waiting to attend. We will gladly take your registration form and add you to a waiting list.
How do I find out more about Small Groups?