Friday, January 17, 2020, 5:00 PM - Sunday, January 19, 2020, 1:00 PM
Registration is closed.
Information for those attending Winter Retreat:
- Arrive at Southside Church (6851 Courthouse Road, Chesterfield VA 23832) at 5pm. Have your forms ready to be turned in at registration. Also, if you take medications please bring them in a zip lock bag with the student's name on the bag and turn them in when you arrive at check-in.
- We plan to be back to Southside Church around 1pm Sunday, Jan. 19th. We will be stopping on our way home for lunch. Please make sure you have money to grab something quick to eat.
Forms to have filled out and ready to turn in (see email for forms):
- Southside Activity and Transportation Participation Agreement (both students and leaders)
- Southside Health Consent and Activity Waiver (both students and leaders)
- Virginia NYI Emergency Form (both students and leaders)
- UREC waiver (Students and leaders attending UREC)
- Valley Jump waiver (Students and leaders attending the Jump event)
- Ministry Safe Completion Certificate (Leaders only)
- Background Check forms- must be turned in by 1-15-2020 (Leaders only)
If you have not made your payment for the retreat, you must pay before we leave on Friday. There will be availability to pay both this Wednesday and Friday via card, check or cash. If you plan to make a payment on Friday, please plan to be at the church at least 15 minutes early (4:45pm) to cause no departure delays.
What to Pack:
- Clothes appropriate for the weather (check the forecast!)
- Swimwear if going to the REC Center
- Shoes; please bring sneakers for all the fun activities we’ll be doing!
- A Bible and a pen or pencil
- Toiletries: Soap & Shampoo, Toothbrush & Toothpaste, Deodorant, Etc. (Yes you do need to shower)
- Any medications needed (please place in a Ziploc bag clearly labeled w/name & instructions and turn them in when registration at Southside)
- Spending money for snacks in the Café *These are optional.
- Money for lunch on Sunday afternoon.
PLEASE Do Not Bring:
- Prank stuff
- Video games/electronics