How Can I Serve?
- We believe in one God—the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by plenary inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- We believe that man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil, and that continually.
- We believe that the finally impenitent are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- We believe that the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- We believe that believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
- We believe that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.
Southside Church is a part of The Church of the Nazarene which is a world-wide Protestant denomination that believes in: the Bible as the Word of God, proclaiming the good news of Jesus Christ as the mission of the Church and being filled with the Holy Spirit as the power for victorious living. We hold to all the traditional evangelical Bible beliefs in the tradition of John Wesley and the Methodist revivals of the 1800s.
We are named after “Jesus the Nazarene” (Matthew 2:23). Nazareth was Jesus’ hometown and was considered “on the other side of the tracks.” (John 1:46) The apostle Paul was later called “the ringleader of the Nazarene sect.” (Acts 24:5)
We emphasize the need for a fully devoted dedication to God. We believe that Jesus should not only be our Savior but that God should be the leader and controller of our fully surrendered life….in other words our love for God should be genuine, sincere, and visible to others. This takes the power of the Holy Spirit to completely fill our lives and break the power of sin in our hearts. For more information about the Church of the Nazarene, visit our denominational website.
Footsteps Counseling Center
A faith-based organization, Footstep's mission is to help people experience life more fully by providing compassionate Christian counseling services to all who seek them.
Guardian Christian Academy
Our Christ-centered school impacting the culture for Christ. GCA offers Preschool - High School, Child Care, Before and After School Care, and Summer Programs and Camps.
Our community center with a mission to impact kids, teenagers, and families through mentoring in Arts, Education, Sports, and Community involvement.